SamFw FRP tool 2.4 – Fixed some issues, new features, and UI change
SamFw FRP Tool – Remove Samsung FRP One Click. is an updated One-Click ADB Enable and Reset FRP tool that allows users to activate ADB USB debugging mode through Samsung *#0*# (TestMode) and bypass the Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version FRP locks. This new tool allows you to unlock FRP from Samsung in just 1 minute. If you are looking for a simple tool to reset the FRP lock on your Samsung phone, follow these steps to download SamFw FRP Tools V2.4.
- Read More Tool: TST Ramdisk iOS 15.5 Hello Screen iPhone 6S to X Bypass Tool
- Read More Tool: iBypasser Ramdisk AIO Tool
- Read More Tool: SamFw FRP Tool 2.0
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL1
SamFw FRP Tool 2.4 – Remove Samsung FRP One Click
- One-click to remove FRP
- One-click to change CSC (beta).
Remove Samsung FRP One Click
One Click To Remove FRP
- Connect the phone to your computer if you don’t have the Samsung driver installed.
- Call energy and then dial *#0*#
- Click on Remove FRP from the Tool
- If it appears, click Accept USB Debugging on the phone
- After removing FRP, the phone will reboot and finish.
SamFw FRP Tool
- v2.4 – 04/06/2022
- – Add disable drive signature
- – Add ADB Disable OTA Update
- – Add Open Browser multi options (Youtube/Google Map/Samsung Browser
- Optimize UI
Compatibility The tool works perfectly with Windows XP and Windows Vista. Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit).
Make a Backup: Before you try the above tool, please make a backup from your Android Smartphone/Tablet. Flashing any Firmware, recovery, or firmware could cause the device to be bricked.
Credits SamFw made and distributed by developer. The developer is fully credited for the free distribution of the tool