UMT QCFire Tool Latest Setup v8.8 is the best tool for Qualcomm-powered devices for locking or flashing. The QcFire tool can also help users restore the lock on FRP and fix their device powered by Qualcomm SOC.
UMT QCFire Tool Latest Setup v8.8
In this article, you will find the direct link to download the most recent and the older version of the QcFire UMT tool (all variations) on your PC. We’ve provided the module in a zip file that includes Qualcomm USB Driver and a Tutorial.
How To Work Using UMT QcFire?
- The first step is to install and download the UMT QcFire utility.
- Install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC. Without this, you will find that the QcFire tool cannot detect your device.
- Start the tool, and then proceed to the next steps.
- Then, click secondly, click the “program” check box and find the firmware.
- Connect your gadget to EDL mode. Then, follow the steps.
- After you have successfully connected your device After connecting your device successfully, press”Flash” after connecting your device “Flash” button.
- Do not unplug your device during the process of flashing. If you don’t, you could face dead or boot-loop issues.
Download the Latest UMT Pro QcFire Setup File
UMT QCFire Tool Latest Setup v8.8 allows installing stock ROM on Qualcomm-powered devices. It can also help repair or unlock or repair your Android devices. We suggest using the most recent version of the tool.
UMTPro Qcfire 8.7
UMTPro Qcfire 8.8