MTK META Utility V51 MTK AUTH Bypass Tool Free Download. MTK Auth Bypass Tool V51 (MTK META MODE UTILITY) Latest Version Free Download. MTK Auth Bypass Tool Version 51 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) is a free software for windows that can help you disable DAA and SLA Auth (Secure Boot Protection) on any MediaTek MTK-powered phone quickly. You can’t unlock or flash your smartphone using a legal tool or authorization. In this case, you’ll need to use the MTK MediaTek Secure Boot Disable tool will aid you in bypassing the authentication security on your phone.
MTK Authorization Bypass Tool 51 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) helps to identify the Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, and Infinix MTK-based phones and connect them to MTK-based smartphones. . You can use it with the SP flashing tool Miracle Box, UMT MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for flashing unlocking, unlocking, and repairing the phone.
Features MTK META Utility:
MTK Brom Mode:
- – Disable Auth
- – Dump Preloader
- – Crash Preloader
- – Crash Preloader To Brom
- – Samsung MTK Force Brom (DM)
- – Samsung MTK Exit Brom
- – Samsung MTK Rebuild PMT (DM)
- – FRL-L22 Y9A Force Brom
- – Reboot Meta
- – Reboot AT Mode
- – Reboot Factory Mode
- – Reboot Fastboot Mode
- VIVO New SEC Read information (FM)
- – Analyze MTKA DA
- – Analyze Preloader
MTK META Utility V51 MTK AUTH Bypass Tool Free Download
- – Read Meta Info
- – Read Part (META)
- – Format Part (Meta)
- – Write Part (Meta)
- – Dump MDDB/APDB (META)
- – DUMP NV Regions (META)
- Dump User area (Meta)
- – Dump PGPT (Meta)
- – Dump EXT_CSD (META)
- – EMMC Health Check (META)
- – Factory Reset – META
- – Factory Reset – META 2
- – Gen FRP Reset PKG (META)
- – Read NVRAM
- – Wipe NVRAM
- – Write NVRAM
- – Unlock Network
- Android Mode:
- – Read ADB Info
- – Read Fastboot Info
- – Exit Fastboot Mode
- – Xiaomi Enable Diag (ADB)
- – Install APK (ADB)
- – Disable the Payjoy APP (ADB)
- – Generic ADB FRP Bypass
- – Generic Fastboot Factory Reset
- – Generic Fastboot FRP Wipe
- – Wipe NVRAM_NVDATA (Fastboot)
- – Extract Super IMG
- – Extract OFP (MTK + QCOM)
- – Extract Samsung ROM (MTK)
- – Extract Huawei UPDATE (MTK)
- – Extract OnePlus ROM (.ops)
- – Extract LG ROM (.kdz)
- – Extract RedMagic (payload.bin)
- Samsung Reboot to Download Mode
- Samsung Read Info Download Mode
- Samsung Factory Reset (MTP)
- Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- Huawei Fastboot To Upgrade
- Huawei Normal To Upgrade
- VIVO Demo Remove (AT)
- VIVO Demo Remove (MT6877T)
- PGPT to Scatter
- Scatter to PGPT
MTK META Utility V51
MTK META Utility V51 :
- Addition of Samsung for force/exit BootROM for the following models:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite BIT 1 (UL2) :
- SM-T225, SM-T220, SM-T225N (MediaTek MT8768T Helio P22T).
- Please do not try to use this function on these kinds of functions below :
- Devices that are the KG (Locked/Active).
- Devices that have (sec Status CTRL (0)).
- Devices that begin with the letter DL TFN (Tracfone Carriers WS)
- If your device doesn’t support it, you can download the appropriate firmware and extract it using the MTK META utility. Then, insert the extracted preloader file into the (SAMMI) folder in the program’s directory.
- I’m guessing you know what my next job is.
- The software costs $ and is provided “as-is” without any implied or explicit warranty.
- In no way is the author held accountable for any damage resulting from this program’s use.
- Please make use of it on your responsibility.
MTK AUTH Bypass Tool Free Download
How To Use?
- Download and unzip The MTK Auth Bypass Tools and MTK Meta Mode Utility onto your PC.
- Run MTKMETAUtility.exe
- Install the driver LibUSB Win32 on your computer (Skip this step if you have already completed it)
- Switch off your phone.
- Turn on the Volume Up and Power button and insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If Disable Secure Boot process does not work, you can use Force BROM. Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It can bypass your phone’s Auth Security from your phone.
- You can now use any unlock tools like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, or CM2 to unlock your phone.
For those who utilized MTK META Utility to perform the Samsung Force BootROM procedure :
How to Fix It If Your Samsung Phone Got Bricked due to
(KG Locked/Active/Normal &
Security CRL Status (0) and Tracfone) in trying to force Brom.
This patching employs WatchDog, power controllers, and specially designed SoC BIT registers. So :
Do not expect any sort in the way of a USB fix.
The only option is through an ISP Direct eMMC. Direct eMMC.
The answer is reading (BOOT1 in an eMMC flash case, or LU0 in UFS cases).
Open with HXD editor.
MTK META Utility V51 MTK AUTH Bypass Tool Free Download
The first character in the data file contains (F) (F) – 46.
If your device is using eMMC memory, you can change (F) (F) to (E) to UFS to change (F) (F) to (C) and then write the file to the IC (C) is the (E) is (EMMC_BOOT) as well as the (C) is (COMBO_BOOT).
Another alternative can be to take a read (BOOT2 in the eMMC Flash case or LU1 for UFS the case) and then write that back onto the IC from BOOT2 read to BOOT1 while LU2 writes to the LU0.
The LU2 and BOOT1 regions are second backup versions of the preloader. Therefore, they can serve as the main boot area and vice versa.
BOOT1 is the main area of the boot (BOOT-A) within eMMC flash, and BOOT2 is the second BOOT-B boot area (BOOT-B) inside eMMC flash.
The LU0 region is the primary area of booting (BOOT-A) within UFS flash and
The LU1 boot region is the second location for booting (BOOT-B) within UFS flash.
The MediaTek for eMMC (BOOT1) area content matches with the (BOOT2) content in that area and
To use UFS (Samsung Samsung Combo Boot mode is used) therefore, both the secondary and primary regions (LU0 and the LU1) aren’t compatible – (BOOT-A) begins at (COMBO_BOOT) as well as (BOOT-B) begins with (UFS_BOOT) If writing (LU2 to U0) you may encounter corruption in the dm-verity. Still. I can quickly fix it with the help of writing firmware.
We’ve strongly advised never to use this method with this kind of secure device, but many people ignored the warnings and decided to try it anyway. Be sure to take the developer’s advice because they know what the software is designed to do.