What is and How to use Rythm discord Bot. Discord is the most popular AI-powered, free-to-use VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol; the technology that converts your vocal output into a digital signal) service online.
Rythm, on the other side, is a dedicated musicbot that can access and play music from popular streaming platforms such as YouTube and Apple Music. You can easily listen to, change and search any song you like from your Discord server with Rythm Discordbots.
What is and How to use Rythm discord Bot
Rythm Discord bot supports music playback, playlist import and export, and can store all your favorite songs in a queue so you can listen to them whenever you want. These features have one goal: to simplify your life by automating repetitive or boring commands, so that you don’t have the need to do them all the time and still enjoy the best possible experience. These features are usually free, but you can upgrade (pay) to unlock additional features.
How to add Rythm Discord Bot into Discord Server
You already have an account on Discord, so follow these steps to add, setup, and receive Rythm Discord Bot in a matter of minutes.
- You can visit the Rythm bot website rythm.fm from any browser. You shouldn’t experience any problems as long as you have a good internet connection.
- Click on ” Invite The Bot“
- Register using your email address if you don’t have one. You can also scan the QR code for registration.
- Log in to Discord and click the “Select a Server” button.
- Verify that you have the permission’Manage server‘ (check your server settings for this permission). This is required to complete authorization
- After clicking “Select a Server” on the authorization page select “Music Lover” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Continue” in the bottom right corner.
- Make sure you check all boxes, including the Administrator box. All other settings you have will be invalid without this.
- It is essential to give Rythm Discord bot the Administrator permission for the best user experience. This allows Rythm Discord bot more freedom to perform tasks such as play music, sound, or other functions.
- To complete the process, click the button ‘Authorize’.
- You will need to authorize and confirm the setup by filling out the Captcha. The’Thank You for Adding Rythm’ message will be displayed to you confirming that Rythm DiscordBot has been successfully added to your server.
These steps are easy to follow and can be completed in a matter of minutes. With simple commands, you can stream and play music. Next, we will discuss the Rythm Discord chat commands. While the list isn’t exhaustive, the priority will be given the most frequently used commands on Rythm Discord bot servers.
Rythm discord Bot
Rythm Discord Bot Commands
- Rythm Bot Commands
- Rhythm Bot Commands
- Rythm Commands
- Lay: This command plays any song you select
- !np This command displays the current song.
- Disconnect: This command disengages Rythm bot
- Skip: This skips the song currently playing
- Skip to: Skip to any song in the queue
- !move This command moves any song you choose forward or backwards in the queue
- !rewind This command rewinds any song at any point.
- Clear: Get rid of the song in the queue
- !ping Checks the bot’s response time to Discord
- !aliases This displays the aliases for each bot command
- Search for music sources to a specific entry
- !soundCloud Search SoundCloud for a song
- !seek Helps you find a specific point in a music track
- !stats Displays statistics about the bot
- Join to help the bot respond and understand your voice commands
- !loop Helps to loop the current song
- !loopqueue allows you to loop the entire song in the queue
- Donate: Provides information about how to donate to Rythm.
- !shard Displays the shard that you are currently on
- !removedupes. Deletes duplicates from songs in the queue
- !info contains information about Rythm
- Replay: This is a replay of the current song.
- !settings This command modifies Rythm’s settings
- !shuffle This command shuffles all tracks in the queue
- Invite This command displays invite hyperlinks
- !volume This command adjusts current volume of the track
- !pause This command pauses the current track
- !clean This command deletes messages from the bot and all commands.
- !lyrics This command displays the lyrics for the current track.
- !playskip This command adds a new song to the queue and skips directly to it
- !playtop This command plays the songs in the queue starting at the top
- !queue This command allows users to view the songs in a queue. You can enter the command for more than one queue and include the page number at the beginning. For example, queue 4
- This is what you’ve been waiting for, I know! These commands will only work if Rythm is installed on your Discord server.
Rythm Discord Bot Lagging or Not Working? Try These
Rythm Discord can be a great tool, but it isn’t always perfect. Users have reported issues such as lagging and the bot not functioning once in a while. These quick fixes can help you get your Rythm discord bot running again in no time.
- Verify that the Bot isn’t server-muted
- Verify that the Bot has all the permissions required
- Make sure your Bot is online
- You can adjust the audio settings of your device
- You must ensure that you have entered the correct command
- Rejoin the channel by exiting the channel
Most of the time, just one option may suffice to turn on your Rythm discord bot. In some cases, however, it might be more beneficial to go through the steps slowly.