Anyone who is eligible to use the Assurance Wireless phone can get the phone for free and 250 minutes for free per month. This promotion has led many to sign up for the.
But, since you need to sign up as an active, verified, activated, and then reverify your access to the service, a lot of people have accessibility problems. In fact, I’ve seen a lot of posts on forums online which claim “my Assurance wireleacss phone is not working.”
This article will be a response to this issue; I’ll discuss the root causes of the issue and offer suggestions for resolving the issue.
My Assurance Wireless Phone Is Not Working – Causes
Verify to ensure that you’re Assurance Wireless account is certified. It doesn’t matter if you’ve previously been certified by assurance wireless or haven’t. Assurance Lifeline requires users to confirm that they’re certified each year in order to continue using Lifeline’s Lifeline Wireless assistance.
However, if your wireless service ceases to work due to issues with certification, Assurance Wireless will contact you by email regarding the due date for the annual certification. They will also provide you with the steps you need to take and the steps required.
Plan and phone deactivated
If you’ve just received your Assurance Wireless phone, the phone will not function right out of the box. It requires activation. If you have switched off your phone that was activated for at least 30 days, your service will be removed from the phone and you’ll be required to activate it again.
Problems with the phone
The issue could be due to the phone’s connectivity to the network. Start by turning the device’s “airplane mode. If the issue persists it, try restarting the phone. In the last resort option, you could try a unidirectional reset I’ll explain how to do it later in this article.
My Assurance Wireless Phone Is Not Working – Best Fixes
Below are a few suggested solutions to get you back on track. Assurance Lifeline phone working again.
1. Fix: reset Assurance wireless phone
- To reset your phone hard Android Assurance wireless smartphone, make sure to charge it to full power.
- Turn off it by holding the power button.
- Hold and press the power button as well as the Volume up buttons simultaneously.
- Once the phone is booted up, release the buttons.
- If you see a screen that reads “NO COMMAND,” press and hold the power button, then presses on the button to increase volume.
- Utilizing the volume down button, navigate to “Wipe data factory reset” by pressing the power button.
- Utilizing the volume down button, select ” Yes” by pressing the power button. The hard reset has been completed.
Re-certify the wireless account of Assurance
To be eligible for recertification your household income total must meet the minimum guidelines set applicable to your state. You may also be eligible for recertification if you are a participant in certain assistance programs, such as Medicaid, Food Stamps, or SSI (Supplemental Security Income).
In the meantime, if you’re not eligible to use the service, you’ll be allowed to use the Assurance Wireless account and phone as a non-Lifeline subscriber. This is for a cost that is lower than 10-cents per minute or per text. It is only necessary to make sure you add a minimum of 10 USD to your account every 45 days. Give My Phone Number To Telemarketers
Solution 3: Reactivate the plan and phone
- Call 611 and follow the instructions.
- Enter your account’s PIN, then your mobile will get activated.
Fix 4: Contact customer support
Have you tried everything above, but your phone isn’t working or connecting to the internet?
If you have any questions, then you can reach Assurance Wireless customer support. You can reach them by phone at +1-888-321-580.
You may also dial 611 on the Assurance Wireless phone.
Fix 5: get Assurance wireless phone replacement
If you’re not able to make your phone active again or reset, you might look into an Assurance Wireless phone replacement. The phone is always covered by one year of warranty.
If you’re remaining within your warranty time then you need to call Assurance Wireless at 1-888-321-5880 and they will provide you with an alternative phone.
You could also request a replacement handset by calling Assurance Wireless even if the phone you’re currently using is not covered anymore.
Why Is My Phone Not Getting Service?
If your mobile isn’t receiving service, you might have to reconfirm your Assurance Wireless account. The first step is to verify if you’re eligible.
If your phone has been activated and certified, it is recommended to switch the airplane mode ON and OFF or restart your phone.
How Do I Connect My Mobile Phone to My Network?
- Find your phone’s settings
- Click on Connections after which you can access Mobile Networks
- Click on Access Point Names
- Make sure you have updated your APN settings. Here is the proper APN setting for you APN settings for your Android phone:
- Save the settings and choose Assurance as the active APN.
- Then, reboot your phone to ensure that the settings take effect and you will be able to join the network of Assurance Wireless.
- The APN settings above work with all Android phones, including Samsung.
Sprint Activate New Phone
- When I say that the Sprint Activate New Phone was the best new phone launch ever, I mean it. The entire campaign was executed flawlessly and it brought Sprint back in the spotlight after years of being ignored.
- I want to go over a few points that I think made it so successful.
- First, make sure you understand the business case for your marketing. Why should anyone care? Why should people buy from you
We all have caller ID. Caller ID allows us to screen out calls that are not for us. I’m sure you’ve gotten at least one call from someone that you don’t even remember who they are and you just ignore it. This is where caller ID comes in handy.
You can easily screen out unwanted calls by having a caller ID on your cell phone. This can save you from being harassed or bothered by people that do not have any reason to talk to you. How To Get Water Out Of Phone
T Mobile Lost Phone
- Mobile phones are used to send and receive text messages, and emails, and make phone calls. These three forms of communication can be combined into one message called a text message.
- With more than 90% of Americans owning at least one cell phone, it is no wonder that cell phone service is so ubiquitous today. However, not everyone knows how to properly use their phone or how to stay safe when doing so. In fact, over 3,500 people die each year from cell phone-related injuries.
Sprint Customer Service Activate Phone
Sprint has been one of the most successful companies on the planet for the past few years and they’re currently leading the race for the fastest LTE network in the United States. In this topic, I’ll share some tips on how to get started with content marketing for a company as big and successful as Sprint. I’ll also touch on the importance of creating a great first impression with your audience and the impact of customer service on brand perception.
greatcall com activate
I can only do this by talking to my clients first. I do not believe in doing any sort of content writing until I speak with the client and figure out what they are looking for. In this case, we are targeting sales leads for greatcall com activate.
assurance wireless application status
- The process of creating good content and getting it to your audience is more than just writing. It’s about being prepared. Know your market. Know your audience. Have a vision of where you want to go with your content.
- Don’t waste your time on content you can’t build a business around. Content without an end goal is just filler.
T Mobile Referral
– This is how to generate traffic and subscribers to your website by writing articles about T-Mobile’s products and services.
– This is a great example of how to get some traction on your website by writing about something you are already passionate about.
– Do you have any tips for generating some traffic to your website? Let me know in the comments!
Assurance Wireless is a cell phone service that is supported by the Federal Lifeline Assistance application. It’s an application for central authority advantages that is backed by the Federal Universal Service Fund. One of the many carriers of non-fastened government telephones in the United States activate Assurance wireless phone is among the most well-known maxima of today that compete with other big companies like Safelink Wireless, Qlink, or Verizon Wireless. The company has been distributing this advantage over the long run to families and individuals who, due to poor profits or for other reasons, aren’t able to gain access to telecommunications products and services.
Assurance Wireless is a federal Lifeline Assistance application. Assurance Wireless provides affords to the low-income population the use of a free telephone monthly data plan, free month-to-month service unlimited texting, as well as free monthly minutes. Assurance Wireless customers no longer receive an invoice; they’re no longer legally bound to sign contracts and are no longer required to pay for activation fees or other routine costs.
As per Hotspot Setup, “the two largest companies that offer free cell phones include Safelink Wireless and Assurance Wireless and Assurance Wireless, both of which are available in more major states than the other companies. Like other companies in the Lifeline program, the procedure to obtain the Assurance Wireless free phone that is activated is easy. First, you must determine your eligibility in the program. in order to do that there are a variety of factors that the program will take into consideration.
Since April 2020 in April 2020, as of April 2020, the Assurance Wireless emblem is now located below T-Mobile its own family circle following the Merger with Sprint Corporation, and T-Mobile US was officially shut down following the time that Virgin Mobile USA became formally shut down and was absorbed by Boost Mobile. An official announcement was made to all customers on the 14th of July, 2020 informing them that all customers can continue to use the same minutes as well as data and service as before, but on a T-Mobile-owned network. We will look at some of the phones devices that work phones that work with Assurance mobile phones that are wireless. Let’s begin.
Which phones are compatible to Assurance Wireless?
Assurance Wireless’s call is first when it is involving the unfastened telephones of authorities in America. It’s an MNO and is under the United States Federal Lifeline Assistance program. The term MVNO is a cell phone operator that operates on various networks. Assurance together with T-Mobile is a company that offers telecom services at a low cost and offers a variety of smartphones that are pocket-friendly. iPhone to Assurance Wireless
- Apple iPhone is the top-quality smartphone for promotion, loved by a lot of people around the world.
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus
- Apple iPhone 6S
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Moto G9 Power:
In the absence of a public want, I would consider Moto phones as they have a superb battery backup as well as a reliable service inside of the United States. In the moment, my most important thing is to use:
- Moto G9 Power 2021 version.
- Coolpad Legacy SR
Coolpad offers a wide range of prices for phones. The Coolpad Legacy SR Coolpad Legacy SR is one of the best-fit phones that are part of the Assurance authority’s plan.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve
You can choose Galaxy J3 Achieve for a mobile phone that is cellular to use Assurance Wireless.
- LG Tribute Empire
LG Tribute Empire is but the only alternative to Assurance Wireless’s well-suited telephones.
- Assurance Wireless Flip Phone
If you are looking for an alternative smartphone that can flip on this network? consider Coolpad Snap Flip which comes with 4G LTE support and Hotspot functionality for mobile phones.
How do I connect the wireless assurance phone?
This Assurance Wireless new smartphone and Assurance Wireless Phone upgrade activation procedure are generally identical. To activate the activation of your Assurance Wireless smartphone, you might want to follow the steps below.
Press and hold the Power button until you can display your phone. You can allow hands-free activation to connect your phone in the Assurance wireless network and allow the tool to check for updates. The Assurance Wireless tool can end the Hands-Free Activation procedure without any personal intervention.
Switch the tool back to its original position, and later it will prompt you to customize your phone. You may also choose to skip the display for setting up and all steps 3.
Contact 611 for assistance and follow the instructions on the screen.
In this way you might be required to enter your Assurance Wireless account PIN, which is determined by your assurance Wireless approval letter’s top. If you find the PIN, make sure you post it.
This process will activate your smartphone to switch to make sure that the range and stability of your account are transferred to your smartphone. It is possible to allow your smartphone to complete all updates.
How Can I Apply For a Free Mobile From Assurance Wireless?
- You can install your program right away from the website of Assurance Wireless.
- You can contact customer support at 1-888-898-4888.
- Apply with an expert in your area who can guide you through the required documents, and then after activating your new phone instantly, you’ll receive it.
- Apply right away on The National Verifier website; however, this choice is restricted to a select few states.
The eligibility criteria for assurance wireless phones and tablets depending on your income levels, which must be below or in the range of 135 federal standards or your participation in a central authorities program. If you qualify primarily based totally on some other authorities-supported software, you’ll require one of the following files; however, it varies depending on the software you’re collaborating in.
- Statement of Benefits
- Notice Letter of Participation
- Beneficial ID Card ( generally Medicaid)
- A Letter of Eligibility from an agency that is certified
If you’re able to qualify solely on your earnings then you’ll need one or more of the following documents:
- Social Security Declaration of Blessings
- Present earnings statement from the employer
- Veterans Administration declaration of blessings
- Pension or retirement confirmation of blessings
- The word “unemployment” is a reference to the Compensation Declaration of Blessings
- divorce decree child assist agreement or any other related document
- or plus the below files for the last 3 months.
- Current paycheck stub
- Social Security blessings declaration
- Veterans Administration blessings declaration
- Retirement / Pension blessings declaration
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation blessings declaration
How do I connect my mobile to Assurance wireless?
Verify the smartphone’s requirements the First step could be to check whether the phone meets basic requirements like not being locked and is not reported in any way as being stolen or even lost. It is important to conduct a simple test to determine if the device is unlocked. A quick look at the options is to use a T-Mobile SIM card on your device and check any bars in the community.
Verify smartphone compatibility The next step could be to determine if the smartphone is compatible. We explained how this could be done with the help of the IMEI Checker. The checker will take a brief time to determine if the tool is a match or not. If the phone isn’t aligned, you could get an alert that directs you to utilize it for an unfastened device and plan. It is also possible to carry a brand-new device.
You must meet the eligibility criteria If you’ve established by the software that you are aligned, the next step could be to check whether you’re eligible requirements. You’ll be able to select the terms you want to use and once you’ve found the right choice, you’ll be able to move on to the next step. You may also be required to provide a handful of documents and certificates to prove that you’re eligible to the program.
Create an account on the internet If you are able to meet the conditions, sign up for an account on the internet with Assurance Wireless. This process takes only a short duration, and you could have to input your name, address as well as email address and any other pertinent information.
Fill the shape of an application once you’ve established an account on the internet you can choose the shape you want to fill online or download the shape to fill it in offline. If you fill in the shape online, be sure to attach scanned copies of the required files. If you’re filling out the form offline, ensure that you connect a few copies of the tax forms or certificates that are required to prove that you are eligible.
Approval: Once you have been approved you will be notified via an email. After that, a sim toolkit could be delivered to your address. The user can also opt the option to purchase it at the closest Assurance wi-fi shop.
After you have set the whole then you need to place the sim card inside the phone. Go through your Assurance wi-fi account to begin the process of activation. The process of activation can be quick to complete, and after that the entire process could be complete.
What are the areas that Assurance wireless Protects?
Assurance Wireless gives national insurance under the umbrella of T-Mobile. T-Mobile operates as a modern carrier issuer that provides the majority of insurance for cell phones in the US. Assurance wi-fi is a benefit of the mobile phone towers of T-Mobile.
Assurance wi-fi has stopped its services throughout the United States and alternatively, in certain States. You can check out the Wi-Fi Map to see if there are any available for your location. If you see an Assurance wi-fi physical store in your area you’ll likely find that they’ll offer insurance in the area.
Here’s a list of US states where you can bring your smartphone for an Assurance wi-fi:
New Jersey, Arizona, Arkansas, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Washington, Minnesota, Nevada, Mississippi, Michigan, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Florida, Georgia, District of Columbia and many more.
Connecting your own device to Assurance Wi-Fi is considered a great option in the event that you do not want to purchase an iPhone. There’s a huge selection of compatible phones with Assurance wi-fi which makes it easier for smartphones to work well. This article also covers numerous phrases that are required to connect your phone to the internet.
We also provided a thorough guideline that walks you through the process of connecting your phone onto the Internet. You’ve gained all the knowledge required to connect your phone onto Assurance wi-fi.
Why Is My Internet Not Working on My Assurance Wireless Phone?
Your plan might have been removed or is still waiting to activate. A wrong APN setting could also trigger problems with internet connectivity. Additionally, your phone’s settings may be to blame. You could try restarting your phone, and then restart it if problems persist.
How do I connect to Assurance Wireless Network?
For many people, the biggest challenge in making sure that they can stay connected to the Internet is simply knowing how to connect to the wireless network at the location where they’re staying. This post is designed to help you understand how to connect to the Assurance Wireless Network and how to stay connected once you’ve connected.
How do I activate My Assurance Wireless Phone?
First, turn off your phone. Then, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Next, press the volume up button once, then the volume down button once. Then, press the menu button twice.
Why does my phone not work?
The problem may be with your wireless carrier. Some carriers have problems with the activation of wireless phones. You can call your wireless carrier and ask them how to activate your phone.
What happens if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can go to passwords and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How do I turn on my phone?
Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds.
What do I need to do to get a new number?
You will need to make sure that you have a current address. If you don’t have an address, you will need to contact your old number provider and ask them for your forwarding address.
Assurance Wireless Activation Problems and Fixes
- Assurance Wireless asking for a PIN at the time of activation
It is the six-digit number generated during registration. It is needed for the activation of your plan and phone.
- I’m unable to find my assurance wireless PIN for activation
The location of the Assurance Wireless activation PIN is on the top of the approval letter issued by Assurance Wireless. If you can’t remember your Assurance Wireless Account PIN, go to Assurancewireless.com, log in, and click “Forgot Password?”. You’ll be asked to answer a Secret Question to regenerate a PIN.