iPhone and Android Team DR.LINH Thanh Apple Phong Baria Download has recently released the latest version of the RAMDISK tool, version 6.2.1, which can perform many tasks on Apple devices that have A5-A6 chips. It has various features, including running iPwndfu mode and connecting to SSH the iDevice, factory setting data, or fixing of iServer (*.sisv).
iPhone and Android Team DR.LINH Thanh Apple Phong Baria Download
RESELLER PRICING / REMOTE SERVICES
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
The RAMDISK tool allows users to view information on their devices and access SSH ports, block the iCloud menus, restart iDevice, and repair still carrier logos. It can also make active files, disable greeting screens, reset baseband, and even block iOS 15 updates. In addition, it can fix jailbreak problems, wipe all data, recover activated, remove baseband, and unlock mobiles.
The tool also can scan iDevice information, detect fake iOS and refresh and repair apps’ banks. This Samsung FRP Test Mode can erase FRP, while the Qualcomm services allow factory reset (EDL) Safe format (EDL) reset FRP (EDL), disabling MiCloud (EDL) and bootloader unlock (EDL). The bootloader’s unlock (Sideload) factory reset (Sideload) reset FRP (Sideload) Boot skip (Sideload) Mi DM fix (Fastboot) factory reset (Fastboot) or Reset FRP (Fastboot).
The tool can also perform EDL flashing, erase FRP, and flash flashing in fastboot. To perform MediaTek functions, RAMDISK tool can perform the following functions: RAMDISK tool can factory reset (BROM) erase FRP (BROM) Oppo/RMX fix DL (BROM) and IML FIX (BROM) and the NV backup (BROM), and the NV restore (BROM) (BROM), erase NV (BROM) and bypass AUTH SAFE FORMAT (BROM) Unlock your bootloader (BROM), Xiaomi account erase (BROM), Xiaomi DM FIX (BROM), Xiaomi DM FIX (Fastboot) Factory Reset (Fastboot) as well as Reset FRP (Fastboot) along with scatter flashing.
The Features iPhone as well as iPad
- A5-A6 Run iPwndfu Mode Allows users to switch to the iPwndfu mode
- A5-A6 Boot iDevice Ramdisk Users can boot their devices from RAM disks
- A5-A6 Connect SSH to your iDevice Users can connect to their devices using SSH
- A5-A6 Backup Active iDevice Users can Backup their devices.
- A5-A6 Factory Reset Data Does a factory reset to the device
- A5-A6 Restore the active iDevice Users can restore their device
- A5-A6 Fix iServer (*.sisv) Corrects iServer issues
- A5-A6 Read the ID & Number The device ID is read along with the number
- A5-A6 Find out more information HDD iDevice Gets information regarding this device’s drive for hard disks
- A5-A6 Change Serial Number Users can alter the serial number of the device.
- A5-A6 Create Active File It creates an active file
- A5-A6 Bypass Hello iOS 15 – 16 This bypasses the Hello screen to bypass the hello screen iOS 15, 16, and 15.
- A5-A6 Fix Still Carrier Logo Repairs the logo of the carrier
- A5-A6 Restore Baseband Restores the baseband of the device.
- A5-A6 Block Update iOS 15 The device is prevented from being updated to iOS 15
- A5 Read Information Device Finds out details about the device
- A5 Open SSH Port The device opens an SSH port on the device.
- A5 Factory Reset data It performs a factory Reset to the device
- A5 Bypass Hello Screen This bypasses the Hello screen
- A5 Fix Still Carrier Logo Repairs the logo of the carrier
- A5 Boot iDevice Ramdisk The device boots into the RAM disk
- A5 Recovery and Backup of Active File Users can back up and restore active files
- A5 Hide iCloud Menu Blocks the iCloud menu
- A5 Reboot iDevice Reboots the device.
- A5 Purple Mode Bypass Starts purple mode bypass
- A5 Start Purple Mode Starts in the purple mode.
- A5 Open SYSCFG Software Opens SYSCFG software
- A5 Editor Serial Number Tool Users can modify the serial number.
- A5 A5 Arduino Port Compatibility with iPad mini iPad 2, iPad 3 4, iPhone 4s, and iPod 5
- A6 Read More Information Device Gets details about the device
- A6 Open SSH Port The device opens an SSH port on the device.
- A6 Factory Reset data It performs a factory reset of the device
- A6 Bypass Hello Screen This bypasses the Hello screen
- A6 Fix Still Carrier Logo Corrects the logo of the carrier
- A6 Boot iDevice Ramdisk The device boots into the RAM disk
- A6 The Backup and Restore of Active Files Users can back up and restore active files
- A6 Hide iCloud Menu Blocks the iCloud menu
- A6 Reboot iDevice
MediaTek as well as Qualcomm Features:
- FACTORY RESET Supported (BROM) Supported (EDL, Sideload, Fastboot)
- ERASE FRP Supported (BROM) Supported (EDL, Sideload, Fastboot)
- Authorization Bypass Supported (BROM) Not supported
- SAFE FORMAT Supported (BROM) Supported (EDL, Sideload)
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER Supported (BROM) Supported (EDL)
- NV BACKUP Supported (BROM) Not supported
- The NV RESTORE Supported (BROM) Not supported
- NV ERASE Supported (BROM) Not supported
- Xiaomi DM Fix Supported (BROM, Fastboot) Supported (Fastboot)
- Oppo/RMX Fix DL Supported (BROM) Not supported
- Xiaomi ACCOUNT ERROR Supported (BROM) Not supported
- Scatter Flashing Supported Not supported
- Reset FRP Supported (Fastboot) Supported (EDL, Sideload, Fastboot)
Overall it is clear that the RAMDISK tool from the team of DR.LINH The tool by Team DR.LINH Thanh Apple – Phong Baria is an extremely powerful tool that can accomplish a range of tasks on Apple devices equipped with an A5-A6 chip. The tool is easy to use and user-friendly and is a good choice for users who want to perform various functions with Apple devices.
- Factory Reset data through DFU ModeUsers can restore their devices to factory settings using the DFU mode by using Ramdisk. Ramdisk tool.
- Fix tab iPhone JailbrokenThis tool allows you to repair any issue caused by the jailbroken iPhone.
- Fix to DFU Mode: This feature allows users to repair their device when it gets trapped in DFU mode.
- Repair Auto Setup DriverThis feature helps the user resolve issues related to the auto-setup of drivers in their device.
- Check IOS through Recovery Mode: Users can now verify whether they are running the IOS version running on the device through the Recovery mode via Ramdisk. Ramdisk tool.
It’s wonderful to witness the Ramdisk tool updated with new features that will help users troubleshoot and resolve device issues. We appreciate your posting this update.
How To Download iPhone and Android Team DR.LINHMulti Tool
If you want to download the iPhone and Android Team DR.LINHMulti Tool, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure you have a compatible device. The Tool is only compatible with certain devices, So you’ll need to check That yours is one Of them. Second, head to the website and find the Download link. Once you’ve found it, click on it and follow The instructions.
Download Link:: Usersdrive – Mediafire – Google Drive – 4shared – Racaty – Drive.Filen – Up4EVER – UserUpLoad – FastuUpLoad
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.