Download Samsung Firmware Downloader From Direct From Server V0.5.1
Have you ever tried to download firmware files for your Samsung Device? If you have tried to do this, you are probably aware of this procedure, and how long it can be worried that it can occasionally get it. You need to go to an online site, search for your phone model, enter the firmware version that you want to download, and then wait for a few hours to complete the download process. Although firmware files are only 2-3GB in size, and can be downloaded within 10 minutes, most popular firmware sharing sites implement a download speed limit, Which increases download times for a few hours.
Features Samsung Firmware Downloader:
How To Use?
- Extract the release ZIP for Windows and go through the folders until you find “Samsung Firmware Downloader.exe“.
- Launch the EXE. If it fails, launch as Administrator.
- Click on the Downloader tab and check the Manual box.
- Enter your phone’s model number and the region code.
- Click the Download button. The tool will start to download the latest firmware.
- Once the download process is finished, you can take the downloaded firmware and flash it using Odin. Check out our detailed article about Odin if you want to know how to use flash firmware files.
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit) runs completely.
Take a backup: If you are ready to try the above tool, please back up your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. As a firmware or recovery shines can be a brick device.
Credits: Samsung firmware is created and distributed by the download developer. Therefore, full credit goes on to developer to share the tool for free.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.