Samsung FRP Remove Qualcomm and MediaTek Device Supported
Samsung FRP Tool for MediaTek and Qualcomm base device supported. the tool is supported on all Windows computers, the tool is running on CLI mode. in the first tool that supports Mediatek device. Qualcomm devices need to boot in EDL mode to do any function, and MediaTek devices also need to auth bypass before running the tool also you can find out auth bypass tool inside.
- Bypass AUTH
- Samsung A01 Core
- Samsung A02
- Samsung A10s
- Samsung A12
- Samsung A22
- Samsung A02s (SM-A025)
- Samsung A01 (SM-A015)
- Samsung A11 (SM-A115)
- Samsung M11 (SM-M115)
How To Use?
- First, need to open the mobile back cover
- Next search on google EDL pinout of your model you need to remove FRP
- Now short that’s a point and connect USB Cable and open device manager and check new port is created 9008 Mode
- Next, run the tool as admin mode and select your model number.
- Now click on “Erase FRP Button” to remove FRP Lock.
- Done !!!
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit) runs completely.
Take a backup: If you are ready to try the above tool, please back up your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. As a firmware or recovery shines can be a brick device.
Credits: The Samsung FRP tool is generated and distributed by GSM Sutton. Therefore, full credit goes on to developer to share the tool for free.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.