Nokia Online Service Tool [ Nokia OST ] v6.2.8 (No Need Login) Free Download
Nokia Online Service Tool or Nokia OST Tool is a Windows PC software. Nokia Online Update Tool is a firmware flashing tool for Nokia Android devices that can flash stock firmware with .nb0 and .mlf extensions. You can download the Nokia OST tool LA 6.0.4 and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2 with OST tool patch or file from below. You can install Nokia firmware to restore your phone to stock yourself
Originally, the Nokia OST was developed by HMD Global. It’s meant to be used in the OEMs official service centers only. However, you can install the Online Service Tool (OST) and patch it using Nokia OST tool patch ) file. You can download Nokia OST tool LA 6.0.4 and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2 from below.
Nokia Online Service Tool is similar to Samsung’s Odin Tool and the LG Flash Tool. It’s available unofficially. If you use a Nokia device and have been getting any issues on it, you can fix it by installing the stock Nokia firmware and restoring it to stock. You can flash Marshmallow and Nougat firmware (.nb0) on your Nokia device using the Nokia OST LA 6.0.4. In case you want to install Android Oreo or Pie firmware, you should use the latest version of Nokia OST tool that is v6.1.2.
Since the Nokia Online Service Tool is used in official Nokia service centers only, only an authorized service center employee with a registered username and password can log in and use this utility. The good news is, there’s a patch available for the Nokia OST that makes it possible for an end user to use it and perform a firmware installation
Supported Nokia Phones
Nokia OST tool is compatible with all Nokia devices including:
- Nokia 8110 4G
- Nokia 1
- Nokia 1 Plus
- Nokia 2
- Nokia 2.1
- Nokia 3
- Nokia 3.1
- Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Nokia 3.2
- Nokia 4.2
- Nokia 5
- Nokia 5.1
- Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5)
- Nokia 6
- Nokia 6.1 (Nokia 6 2018 2nd Gen.)
- Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
- Nokia X71
- Nokia 7
- Nokia 7.1
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Nokia 8
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Nokia 8.1 (Nokia X7)
- Nokia 9 PureView
Things to Remember
- On some Nokia phone models, especially the MTK models, you can connect the device while it is turned off. However, on some models, you’ll need to connect the phone to PC via USB cable after booting the device into the Download Mode.
- In case you get Error Code 2203 in the OST after launching it, please make sure that you have patched the tool properly as directed below.
- If you encounter ‘SE_ERR_ADB_CMD_GET_FAIL_RESULT’, you need to unlock your Nokia phone’s bootloader before proceeding. Since the bootloader unlock command varies from model to model, you should google to find the right command for your model.
- While the non-patched Nokia OST tool requires an authorized after-sales account to login and an Internet connection to connect to Nokia servers, you can use the patched OST tool offline.
- Nokia OST tool can flash the firmware with .nb0 or .mlf extension only.
Nokia Online Service Tool and Patch File | Download
You can download the latest Nokia OST tool software and the patch or file from below. While the main online update tools linked below are official, the Nokia OST tool patch files have been developed by individual developers so that the tool doesn’t ask you to enter a username or password when you use it.
Download Link:: Link 1:: Link 2:: Link 3