MTK META Utility V112 Latest MTK Auth Bypass Tool Download is a free Windows program that allows you to get around DAA and SLA Auth (Secure protection for boot) Protection) on any MediaTek MTK-powered phone quickly. Look at Google’s Android Utility Tool Version105 as an all-in-one solution to fixing your smartphone. On May 10, 2023, the application will be released, and it comes with features designed to make your life easier and enhance the performance of your smartphone.
MTK META Utility V112 Latest MTK Auth Bypass Tool Download
The most interesting feature added to The Android Utility Tool V105 is a direct firmware upgrade through Fastboot mode that is available for Xiaomi devices. You can now upgrade your phone’s firmware without downloading and moving any files with this function, saving you time and space. But, it is crucial to remember it is a requirement that BL unlocking is necessary to use this feature.
If you own more recent Xiaomi phones, the issue with firmware flashing using Fastboot mode is now fixed with this update. This tool also has a Force flash function that can be used for unrecognized script format or the corrupted bat/sh. This ensures that you can update your device’s firmware, even when the script has a problem.
This Android utility Tool includes the ability to flash Fastboot in real time using a LOG handler, which lets you track the flashing process and identify any issues or problems in real-time. It will assist you in resolving any issues that pop out of the flashing process. This feature ensures that the latest firmware on your device will be completed without any issues. Additionally to that, also, internal ANDROID SDK Platform tools have been upgraded with ADB/FB v1.0.41 and SDK v34.0.1-9979309, which makes the program more reliable and current.
For Huawei users switching between normal/FB mode and upgrade mode functionality has been re-implemented, and the procedure for flashing firmware is also updated.
However, this isn’t all. It also includes an Android Utility Tool V105 with an A326U U8 forced dead boot repair through a USB feature that allows users to restore their device, even if it’s been erased completely or improperly flashed. If you own an A326U device that has been bricked, you can contact the developer to inquire whether this feature will help.
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL 1
GSM ATOZ TOOL 2
GSM ATOZ TOOL 3
GSM ATOZ TOOL 4
Today, every Android phone comes with USB security to prevent third-party flashing and abuse on the part of users. You can’t unlock or flash your smartphone without authorization or a tool from the manufacturer. In this case, using the MTK MediaTek Secure Boot Disable Software will assist you in removing the security of your auth phone.
Changelog (06-10-2022)!! !
For Samsung MTK devices equipped with (MT6739/W/WW) chipsets that do not quit B-Rom using (MTK META Utility) such as:
- – Samsung Galaxy A02 (SM-A022F, SM-A022F/DS, SM-A022M, SM-A022M/DS, SM-A022G, SM-A022G/DS).
- – Samsung Galaxy M02 (SM-M022F, SM-M022F/DS, SM-M022G, SM-M022G/DS).
- – Samsung Galaxy A01 Core (SM-A013F, SM-A013F/DS, SM-A013G, SM-A013G/DS, SM-A013M).
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (SM-M013F, SM-M013F/DS)
The answer is to download the appropriate firmware that has the same BIT revision and extract using (MTK META Utility) and then navigate to the B-Rom tab, choose (Write BOOT_SECTION LUN0/BOOT1) and then select the preloader you have extracted (the large one that has 4 MB) and then click on the button to complete.
Do not try flashing using other tools, as it could cause corruption of the (P-GPT) area when flashing and may fail to make compatible Samsung specific (P/S-GPT).
If this occurs and fails to be serviced by other tools, disable auth and flash using SPFT alone (PRELOADER and LK & EFUSE) from the firmware you extracted.
The reason is that these chipsets (MT6739/MT6757) are pretty old (chip controllers that are quad-core processors are based on the Cortex-A53 technology) and do not support the dump eMMC_CID command; therefore, it isn’t able to find the preloader that is compatible automatically.
Features MTK META UTILITY Tool:-
MTK Brom Mode:
- – Disable Auth
- – Dump Preloader
- – Crash Preloader
- – Crash Preloader To Brom
- – Samsung MTK Force Brom (DM)
- – Samsung MTK Exit Brom
- – Samsung MTK Rebuild PMT (DM)
- – FRL-L22 Y9A Force Brom
- – Reboot Meta
- – Reboot AT Mode
- – Reboot Factory Mode
- – Reboot Fastboot Mode
VIVO New SEC Read more information (FM)
- – Analyze MTKA DA
- – Analyze Preloader
MTK META MODE UTILITY – META MODE
- – Read Meta Info
- – Read Part (META)
- – Format Part (Meta)
- – Write Part (Meta)
- – Dump MDDB/APDB (META)
- – DUMP NV Regions (META)
- Dump User area (Meta)
- – Dump PGPT (Meta)
- – Dump EXT_CSD (META)
- – EMMC Health Check (META)
- – Factory Reset – META
- – Factory Reset – META 2
- – Gen FRP Reset PKG (META)
- – Read NVRAM
- – Wipe NVRAM
- – Write NVRAM
- – Unlock Network
MTK META MODE UTILITY – ANDROID
- – Read ADB Info
- – Read Fastboot Info
- – Exit Fastboot Mode
- – Xiaomi Enable Diag (ADB)
- – Install APK (ADB)
- – Disable the Payjoy APP (ADB)
- – Generic ADB FRP Bypass
- – Generic Fastboot Factory Reset
- – Generic Fastboot FRP Wipe
- – Wipe NVRAM_NVDATA (Fastboot)
- – Extract Super IMG
- – Extract OFP (MTK + QCOM)
- – Extract Samsung ROM (MTK)
- – Extract Huawei UPDATE (MTK)
- – Extract OnePlus ROM (.ops)
- – Extract LG ROM (.kdz)
- – Extract RedMagic (payload.bin)
MTK META UTILITY – EXTRA
- – Samsung Reboot to Download Mode
- – Samsung Read Info Download Mode
- – Samsung Factory Reset (MTP)
- – Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- – Huawei Fastboot To Upgrade
- – Huawei Normal To Upgrade
- – VIVO Demo Remove (AT)
- – VIVO Demo Remove (MT6877T)
- – PGPT to Scatter
- – Scatter to PGPT
MTK META UTILITY – SAMSUNG
- Samsung MTK Force BRom (DM)
- Samsung MTK Exit BRom (FM)
- SM-A326U (A32 5G) BIT7 Fix Dead Brick
- SM-A037F KG Locked Force Brom (DM)
- Samsung Read Info (DM)
- Samsung Reboot to (DM)
- Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- Samsung Factory Reset (MTP)
- Samsung changed (SEC CTRL FLAG) to (-1).
The tool also has fixes that resolve this “Download not completed Error Code 0x992566” message that certain Oppo/Realme users may encounter. This fix can be applied to a wide variety of models, including:
MTK META Utility V61:
- • Added LG DKZ direct (Extract/Decrypt) to raw images.
Supported KDZ formats and types:
- – LGE KDZ v1 – v2 – v3 (MediaTek & Qualcomm).
- Z-Library compress (Zlib) standard.
- Z-Standard compressed (zstd) is a lossless high-speed compressing algorithm (other tools don’t support this type of compression very well).
- Extraction will now be in default raw images
- scatter creation and (merge/combine) sparse (system/vendor/product/super) files,
- several chunks are to be added to the version.
- But you could still do it manually.
- Transform ppt. img to scatter, and then add items to the scatter file
- Preloader extract IMG from the preloader’s raw data and
- Use ext4_tools (merge/combine) the additional chunks.
A selection of the files tested :
- – LG K51 (K500MM10f_00_MPCS_US_OP_0610.kdz)
- – LG K61 (Q630HA20a_00_OPEN_SCA_OP_1229.kdz)
- – LG Stylo 6 (Q730MM10l_00_MPCS_US_OP_0908.kdz)
- – Addition of (Extract/Split) IMG preloader from BOOT_REGION, and converted to a flash-capable preloader
- Types supported by eMMC and UFS include Preloader (EMMC_BOOT and UFS_BOOT, as well as COMBO_BOOT)
- I would like to know which (low-level) tasks could be helpful if included in the following versions. We welcome any (requests and recommendations) concerning the extraction of firmware packages. Please let us know if you own any encrypted format files that you need to be extracted and utilize for servicing mobile phones only.
- – Software GUI Enhanced and made it compatible with nearly all screens
- Developers can request (QT/C+) source code to implement the extraction algorithm.
- The software is provided “as is” without implied or express warranty.
- In no case can the creators be held accountable for any damage resulting due to the use of the software. It is intended to be utilized for legal service as well as maintenance on mobile phones and is not to be used for any illegal purpose.
- It is a risky product. USE this software on your responsibility.
Android Utility Tool V105:10.05.2023:
- • Added Xiaomi (.tgz/.gz) directly firmware updates via the Facebook Mode (QCOM/MTK) [BL unlock required (to help save both space and time).
- fixed Xiaomi (.bat) firmware flashing via Fatsboot mode for newer devices.
- Added Xiaomi Force flash for the scripting format that was not recognized (corrupted [bat/sh(corrupted [bat/sh]).
- Added real-time Fatsboot flashing LOG handler.
- Internal ANDROID SDK Platform-tools updated to (ADB/FB – v1.0.41 and SDK v34.0.1-9979309).
- Fixed Huawei switching between (normal/FB) mode to the upgrade; the flashing firmware procedure was also updated.
- Added A326U U8 for force-dead boot repair through USB (fully erased or improperly flashed) [contact me if you have any A326U device that is bricked).
- Added (OPPO/Realme) Correction for [Download not completed Error Code: 0x992566message, applicable to the two models below :
- Oppo F1s (A1601EX)
- Oppo A71 (CPH1717)
- Oppo F5 (CPH1723)
- Oppo A83 (CPH1729)
- Oppo F7 (CPH1819)
- Oppo F9 Pro (CPH1823)
- Oppo F7 Youth (CPH1859)
- Oppo A5s (AX5s) (CPH1909)
- Oppo F11 (CPH1911)
- Oppo A1K (CPH1923)
- Oppo F15 (CPH2001)
- Oppo A31 (CPH2015)
- Oppo Reno3 Pro (CPH2037)
- Oppo A12 (CPH2083)
- Oppo A93 (CPH2121)
- Oppo A15s (CPH2179)
- Oppo A54 (CPH2239)
- Oppo A16 (CPH2269)
- Oppo R15 (PACT00)
- Oppo A9 (PCAM10)
- Oppo A8 (PDBM00)
- Realme 3 (RMX1821)
- Realme C2 (RMX1941)
- Realme C3 (RMX2020)
- Realme 6i (RMX2040)
- Realme C11 (RMX2185)
- Realme C12 (RMX2189)
- Realme 8 (RMX3085)
- Realme C21 (RMX3201)
Android Utility V106
- added Samsung Galaxy (A03) [SM-A035M[SM-A035M] (all bits) (Latin America version) one-click dead boot repair using USB.
- Addition of HTML0 Samsung Galaxy (A03 Core) [SM-A032M(all bits) (all bits) (Latin America version) one-click dead boot repair through USB.
- Added Samsung Galaxy (A03/A03 Core) [SM-A035F/SM-A035G/SM-A032F] (all bits – up to U3) (international) one click dead boot repair via USB (new method, BIT 3 included).
- Addition of HTML0 Samsung (UniSoC) general dead boot repair method through USB (BETA) on those models,
- (need to make use of (BL) from a compatible firmware to complete repair) :
- Samsung SM-T509 Galaxy Tab A7 10.4
- Samsung SM-X200 Galaxy Tab A8 2021
- Samsung SM-X205 Galaxy Tab A8 2021
- Samsung SM-X205C Galaxy Tab A8 2021
- Samsung SM-X205N Galaxy Tab A8 2021
- Certain devices don’t need an eMMC partitioning re-build You can mark the (Skip the eMMC PMT rebuild) CheckBox to skip IC Partition Re-Partitioning.
added (Huawei/Honor) HiSilicon temp BL unlock (Factory Fastboot) [BETA] for the following SoCs:
HiSilicon 5G SoCs (810 985, 810 and 985, and) will be added to the premium tool in the near future.
- The added (eMMC/UFS) dump extractor for raw images. Dump files can be extracted using 7zip, too.
- However, UFS ones won’t be able to be extracted (EFI block size is 4096, which is different from the previous one in EMC (512) Not changed for 7zip, at the moment),
- You can quickly download (EASY JTAG, UFI) UFS dumps using our software.
- To inject a few parts of dumps for example, partitions might be beneficial to extract from dumps [OEMINFO ], oppo_cusrom Nvram, nvdata] to serve whatever purpose.
Fix (Huawei/Honor) Qualcomm UFS firmware extractor (UPDATE.APP) to (rawprogram[x].xml),
- The software previously created an XML that contained only the (APPs) partitions, but excluded some partitions that couldn’t be found within the factory package.
- For example (bootfail_info persist, oeminfo and the modem NV partitions) This could cause (a device verification failure issue) and the process is modified,
- The software then removes all partitions and generates an semi-factory XML conforming to GPT partitions in the app document).
- (Huawei/Honor) Board firmware Flashing updated and corrected.
- Now, the program can remove (UPDATE.APP) from (XML file for the QUALCOMM CPU, and scatter files for the MTK CPU).
Fixed Samsung flashing issues (Download mode).
Android Utility v109.00.1282:08:06:2023 :
- Add Android Activate Browser using MTP (YouTube – Google Maps – Custom URL) Auto without (VID as well as PID),
- Supports all Android brands like Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO, OnePlus, Huawei, Nokia, Vivo, Motorola, Realme, Micromax, Lava, HTC, ASUS, Honor, Lenovo, Alcatel, MEIZU, Tecno, ZTE, Karbonn, Motorola, TCL],
- (Even if the device doesn’t appear in the manager of devices).
- The update also includes Samsung UniSoC Clear RPMB via BootROM mode for the following models (SM-A035F, SM-A035F/DS, the SM-A035M model, SM A035G, and SM-A032F/DS.),
- RPMB writing times are minimal and risky. In addition, this will reset the counter to Write, So make sure you pay close attention to your RPMB counter (the tool will display the counter in the logs).
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A03 Core (SM-A032M) [Latin American version]. Repair via USB. Repair by USB.
- Enhanced MediaTek (eMMC/UFS) IC health detection for all MediaTek 64bit-based chipsets.
- Samsung’s new security has been fixed (2023), and also been activated ADB through MTP.
- Some optimization was applied regarding (.KDZ/.APP/.OPS/SAM.TAR/.PAC/.OFP) firmware extractors.
- Added VIVO (Y91C/Y30/Y1S), the most recent update for security (2023) Factory reset using META mode with no (setup wizard ] no-wifi issue).
Android Utility v112
- Added MediaTek scatter flashing using Fastboot mode. [BL Unlock Required].
- Enabled the Fastboot (oem CDMs) procedure to repair dm verification after Xiaomi flashed the stock ROM using fastboot.
- Add Fastboot (oem CDMS) option to correct dm-verify on every Fix Xiaomi Flasher Fastboot (MTK QLM) is now compatible with (.gz, .tgz, .bat, .txt, .xml) flashing.
- Enabled Xiaomi to set the active Boot Slot according to the flash script following Xiaomi flashing stock ROMs using fastboot.
- Added MediaTek fix for Unknown Baseband through BootROM mode (MODEM Re-init).
- Added MediaTek fix for Unknown Baseband via Fastboot mode (BL Unlock required[BL Unlock Required].
- Added MediaTek Backup NV (NVRAM and NVDATA) by using BootROM mode.
- Addition of MediaTek format NV (NVRAM and NNVDATA) through Addition of MediaTek format NV (NVRAM and NNVDATA) through Fastboot mode (BL Unlock required].
- Addition of MediaTek restores NV (NVRAM and NVDATA) backup using BootROM mode.
- MediaTek restores (NVRAM and NVMDATA) backup in Fastboot mode with BL unlock required.
- Added Samsung MTK preloader repair with (BL.TAR) file through BootROM mode.
- Added Samsung MTK PGPT(PMT/PIT) repair using the (BL.TAR) file in BootROM mode.
- Addition of Samsung UNISOC uploader repair using (BL.TAR) file through the SPRD BootROM Mode.
- A few improvements were made to Samsung MTK the TAR ROM. These improvements were made to scatter the process for Samsung MTK BOOT Repair.
- Fixed Samsung flasher (4 files) [Download Mode].
- Fixed the activation of browsers by MTP (AOA 2.0) (open the custom URL/URI).
- It restored the Realme Wireless test Assistant Repair feature.
- Fixed to activate ADB through MTP using test mode (old devices) (sometimes, you’ll require repeating the procedure 2-8 times to get it right].
- About Samsung (December 2022-2022 and 2023), NEW Security patches are scheduled to be released with the next release.
What is the best way to use it?
- First, you must download the file by clicking the link below.
- Then, you should unzip all the files on C: drive ( important)
- Verify that you have removed the antivirus before installing the application
- Then you should open the folder and set up the file using some basic instructions
- Run the ” AndroidUtility.exe”
- After that, you’ll need to install all drivers if you already installed them. You can skip this step
- Connect the phone and attempt to accomplish any function
- Enjoy ! !!
It is important to remember that Android Utility Tool V105 has been designed for educational purposes only. It is not a statement of implied warranties. The tool is provided “as-is.” The tools available only provide authorized mobile phone service and maintenance. Its developers do not accept any liability for damages arising from their usage. The users are advised against using the tool for any unlawful motive and must use it at their discretion.
Overall The Android Utility Tool V105 can be described as a great tool for anyone looking to keep their smartphone running without difficulty. It’s essential for every smartphone user due to its extensive features and compatibility.
MTK META Utility V105
MTK META Utility V106
MTK META Utility V109
MTK META Utility V112