The most recent version of Android Utility (Secure Boot Disable) is now available for download. It has various features and compatibility with various MediaTek, Samsung, Qualcomm, Huawei, and UniSoC CPUs. Starting with MediaTek’s BootROM and META MODE Android firmware utilities and Samsung’s UniSoC software, this utility offers vital devices to Android and Samsung devices. If you want to investigate Ext4/F2FS’s file systems and flash Huawei’s Dload software, this Android Utility has you covered.
Android Utility Tool Version
The Android Utility Tool Version is an important software tool for those who love technology and mobile device tech. It offers an extensive array of functions, including assistance for MediaTek BootROM Meta Mode, META MODE, and Huawei, as well as support for different Android devices, including Samsung devices.
- mtk unlock offline tool
- iremoval pro tool
- Huawei Reader Tool by Mahar
- LU A6 Windows ICloud Bypass Tool
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
It also comes with tools to work with Qualcomm, Huawei, and UniSoC devices, making it a multi-functional tool for troubleshooting and managing various tablets and smartphones. Android Utility Tool Version Android Utility Tool Version includes a firmware utility and an Ext4/F2FS Explorer to manage file systems.
What Is Android Utility
Android Utility is an extremely powerful Android device with many features available for MediaTek, Samsung, Qualcomm, Huawei, and UniSoC devices. It comes with MediaTek BootROM Meta Mode and META MODE support, in addition to applications to support Huawei Dload Flasher and Samsung UniSoC. It also comes with Android firmware utilities Ext4/F2FS Explorer and Qualcomm support. This powerful tool supplies users with all the features to control and optimize their Android devices.
- Disable Auth
- Dump Preloader
- Crash Preloader To Brom
- Reboot AT Mode
- Reboot Factory Mode
- Reboot Fastboot Mode
- Read Device Info [BootROM]
- (eMMC/UFS) Health Check [BootROM]
- Read (eMMC/UFS)[USER_SECTION] Dump (USB) [16MB]
- Write (eMMC/UFS)[USER_SECTION] Dump (USB)
- Read (eMMC/UFS) BOOT_SECTION (LUNO/BOOT1)
- Write (eMMC/UFS) BOOT_SECTION (LUNO/BOOT1)
- Redmi 6A (cactus) Unlock Bootloader
- Xiaomi 11T (agate) Unlock Bootloader
- Xiaomi 111 (agate) Re-Lock Bootloader
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (pissarro) Unlock Bootloader
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (pissarro) Re-Lock Bootloader
- LGE New SEC Force BRom (FM)
- VIVO New SEC Readinfo (FM)
- VIVO (MT6771/MT6765) Force BRom
- VIVO (MT6771/MT6765) Exit BRom
- VIVO (MT6771/MT6765) Remove Demo
MediaTek [Meta Mode]:-
- Main Partition MGR
- Reboot META
- Read META Info
- Dump MDDB/APDB (META)
- Dump NV Regions (META)
- Dump EXT_CSD (META)
- EMMC Health Check (META)
- Factory Reset – META
- Factory Reset – META (OPPO F5 + VIVO)
- Factory Reset – META (VIVO) [Y15/Y30]
- Factory Reset – META – (RbFs) [Rebuild USRDATA]
- Gen FRP PKG (META)
- Write FRP PKG (META)
- Read NVRAM (META)
- Write NVRAM (META)
- Unlock Network (META)
- Do not use MODEM API (MD) (AP) only.
MediaTek [META MODE]:-
- Insert partition name (nvram, system, para, etc.).
- Format PART (META)
- Read PART (META)
- Write PART (META)
- Dump USERAREA (META)
- Dump PGPT (META)
- Huawei Y9A (FRL-L22) Force BRom
- Huawei Y9A (FRL-L22) Exit BRom
- Honor X6 (VNE-LX2) Force BRom
- Honor X6 (VNE-LX2) Exit BRom
- ADB Read Info
- ADB Reboot to Fastboot
- ADB Reboot to EDL
- ADB FRP Bypass
- Fastboot Read Info
- Fastboot Flash Partition
- Exit Fastboot Mode
- Xiaomi Enable Diag (ADB)
- Install APK (Adb)
- Generic Fastboot Factory Reset
- Generic Fastboot G-Lock Wipe Disable Payjoy APP (ADB)
- Wipe NVRAM_NVDATA (Fastboot)
- Huawei Normal To Upgrade
- Vivo Demo Remove (MT6877T)
- Vivo Demo Remove (AT)
- RealME (Wireless Test Assistant mode) Enable
- Decode Android (gesture. key) [Android 6-]
- Decode Android (contacts. db) to [VCF Card]
Android [Firmware Utlis]:–
- Extract Samsung ROM (MTK)
- Extract Huawei UPDATE (MTK)
- Extract [OPPO/Realme] ROM (MTK + QCOM) (.ofp..zip)
- Extract LG ROM (.kdz)
- Extract OnePlus ROM (.ops)
- Extract RedMagic (payload.bin)
- Extract Spreadtrum/UniSoC (PAC)
- Remove the MTK Preloader (BOOT1&LUNO)
- Extract Super IMG
- MTK PGPT to Scatter (eMMC)
- MTK Scatter to PGPT (eMMC)
- Parse MTK Preloader
- Parse MTK DA
Android [Ext4/F2FS Eplorer]:-
- Convert Ext4 Sparse IMG
- Click to download Et4 IMG here.
- Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- Samsung F-Reset (MTP)
- Samsung Read Info (MTP)
- Samsung Reboot to (DM)
- Samsung Read Info (DM)
- Samsung MTK Force Brom – BL (DM)
- Samsung MTK Force BRom – PGPT (DM)
- Samsung [SM-G532F] Force BRom (FM)
- Samsung [SM-G532F] Boot Repair
- Samsung [SM-A2268-85] Boot Repair
- Samsung [SM-A326U-B7] Boot Repair
- Samsung [SM-A326U-B8] Boot Repair
- Samsung MTK Rebulid PMT (DM)
- Samsung MTK Exit BRom (FM)
- Samsung switch (SEC CTRL FLAG) to (-1) [UBL/DBG(-1) [UBL/DBG
- Samsung [SM-A037F-B2] KG Locked Unlock Bootloader (FM) Samsung [SM-A037F-B2] KG Locked Block Hosts (FM)
- Samsung [SM-A037F) Patch KG(01) to (11).
- Samsung [SM-A037F-B2] Boot Repair
- Samsung [SM-A037U-B3] Boot Repair
- Samsung UniSoC Unlock Bootloader (FB)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 (A035F) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 LA (A035M) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 (A035G) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 Core (A032F) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC (A035F) Exit BRom (FM/FDL)
- Samsung UniSoC (A035F) Force Brom (DM)
- Samsung UniSoC ReLock Bootloader (FB)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 Core LA (A032M) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC Write PAC file
- Patch XXiaomi Qualcomm MI Account Lock
- Convert Qualcomm Full Dump to RawProgram XML
Huawei [Dload Flasher ]:-
- Click to load the HUAWEI PTRABLE BASE here
- Click to load the HUAWEI UPDATE BASE here
- Click here to load the HUAWEI PCABLE CUST here.
- Click here to load this HUWEI UPDATE CUST
- Click to load the HUAWEI the PTABLE PRELOAD here.
- Click here to load the HUAWEI UPDATE – PRELOAD here.
- Click to download HUWEI BOARD SOFTWARE here.
- Load Firmware Package
- Firmware Update (DLOAD)
- Switch From FB
- Old HDLC algo
- Firmware Update (FB)
- Extract Update
- (Spreadtrum/UniSoC) Write (Spreadtrum/UniSoC) PAC file [FM(Spreadtrum/UniSoC) Write PAC file [FM
- (Spreadtrum/UniSoC) Read Info [DIAG]
- (Spreadtrum/UniSoC) Wipe Data [DIAG]
Android Utility – [V122.00.1810:10:10:2023] :
- MTK creates BOOT region for JTAG [BOOT1, BOOT2-LUN0, LUN1); (DUMP) from the preloader file.
- Added Samsung Galaxy A13 (SM-A137F) BIT 3 (Force/Exit) BROM.
- Added Samsung Galaxy A34 (SM-A346B) BIT 4 (Force/Exit) BROM.
- Added Samsung Galaxy A34 (SM-A346E) BIT 4 (Force/Exit) BROM.
How To Use Android Utility?
- Initially, you must get the ZIP file by clicking the link below.
- Then, you should remove all files from the drive c: ( important)
- Verify that you have removed the antivirus before you start your installation
- Then to open the folder, set up the file following some basic instructions
- Run the ” AndroidUtility.exe”
- Then, you can install all drivers if you have already installed them. If you still need to, skip this step.
- Connect the phone to your computer and try to perform any task
- Enjoy ! !!
How To Download
To download Android Utility Tool, take these steps:
- Go to the Gsmatoztool.com website
- Check out the downloads section on the website.
- Find the Android Utility Tool, and then click the (Download Link).
- The download will take a while to be completed.
- After completing the download, download the document and follow the installation steps to install the program on your device.
Android Utility V122