Android Utility V105 (Secure Boot Disable) Latest Version Download is the newest version of the renowned Android utility. It provides an array of tools to assist users in maintaining and repairing the condition of their Android smartphones. Different new features were included in this version to enhance the tool’s utility while giving users greater access to their devices. Let’s review the latest features in this edition:
Android Utility V105 (Secure Boot Disable) Latest Version Download
- mtk unlock offline tool
- iremoval pro tool
- Huawei Reader Tool by Mahar
- LU A6 Windows ICloud Bypass Tool
RESELLER PRICING / REMOTE SERVICES
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
GSM ATOZ TOOL
One of the most significant enhancements in this Android Utility V103:11.04.2023 is the support for Samsung flashing in the download mode. This feature is compatible with single and multiple (4 files) and TAR ROMs. Normal raw and flashing images using lz4, with steady speeds, thanks to applying the flawless ODIN protocol. This technology allows users to Flash custom-built ROMs and kernels and recoveries to their Samsung devices.
MediaTek Disable and Re-Enable
This version of the Android Utility V103:11.04.2023 also adds support for MediaTek devices. It is now possible to disable the “Orange state” warning that appears on users’ devices. Disabled benefits those who wish to root or alter the system’s files. Users can also re-enable to display of the “Orange state” message if they require it.
Xiaomi MediaTek OTA Updates
For Xiaomi devices with MediaTek chipsets, the Android Utility V103:11.04.2023 now offers the option to deactivate OTA updates. People who wish to avoid installing updates that could damage custom ROMs or make other modifications might benefit from this option. This tool also enables users to enable OTA updates in the event of need.
Change Android Boot Slot
Another feature new to this version of Android utility V103:11.04.2023 is the capability to switch from the Android boot mode (A/B) to fastboot mode to fastboot. Anyone who wants to switch to an alternative boot slot without rebooting the device may find this feature helpful.
ADB Reboot to Recovery Mode
The Android Utility V103:11.04.2023 also includes the ability to directly reboot your device into recovery mode by using ADB. This feature benefits those who need to get into recovery mode without having physical buttons on their devices.
Redmi Note 5G (Evergo) One-Click Bootloader Unlock/Relock
The Android utility V103:11.04.2023 adds beta support for the Redmi Note 5G (Evergo) one-click bootloader unlocks and relocks all versions from MIUI12, MIUI13, and MIUI14. The tool will assist Evergreen in the next understanding, and the function will be tested again.
Improved Samsung A03 Core (A035F & A032F) Dead Boot Repair Procedure via USB
Also, the Android Utility V103:11.04.2023 is updated with a dead boot repair method by USB to Samsung A03 Core (A035F & A032F) devices. This feature allows users to recover their devices from the dead state and is excellent for service centres and technicians.
It is important to remember that Android Utility V103:11.04.2023 was made solely for educational use. The developers of this gadget do not assume any responsibility for damages resulting from using it. It is essential to use the device only for legal maintenance and servicing of mobile phones and not for unlawful purposes. Android Utility Tool uses to take responsibility for any damages that the developer is not accountable for.
- Disable Auth
- Dump Preloader
- Crash Preloader To Brom
- Reboot AT Mode
- Reboot Factory Mode
- Reboot Fastboot Mode
- Read Device Info [BootROM]
- (eMMC/UFS) Health Check [BootROM]
- Read (eMMC/UFS)[USER_SECTION] Dump (USB) [16MB]
- Write (eMMC/UFS)[USER_SECTION] Dump (USB)
- Read (eMMC/UFS) BOOT_SECTION (LUNO/BOOT1)
- Write (eMMC/UFS) BOOT_SECTION (LUNO/BOOT1)
- Redmi 6A (cactus) Unlock Bootloader
- Xiaomi 11T (agate) Unlock Bootloader
- Xiaomi 111 (agate) Re-Lock Bootloader
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (pissarro) Unlock Bootloader
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (pissarro) Re-Lock Bootloader
- LGE New SEC Force BRom (FM)
- VIVO New SEC Readinfo (FM)
- VIVO (MT6771/MT6765) Force BRom
- VIVO (MT6771/MT6765) Exit BRom
- VIVO (MT6771/MT6765) Remove Demo
MediaTek [Meta Mode]:-
- Main Partition MGR
- Reboot META
- Read META Info
- Dump MDDB/APDB (META)
- Dump NV Regions (META)
- Dump EXT_CSD (META)
- EMMC Health Check (META)
- Factory Reset – META
- Factory Reset – META (OPPO F5 + VIVO)
- Factory Reset – META (VIVO) [Y15/Y30]
- Factory Reset – META – (RbFs) [Rebuild USRDATA]
- Gen FRP PKG (META)
- Write FRP PKG (META)
- Read NVRAM (META)
- Write NVRAM (META)
- Unlock Network (META)
- Do not use MODEM API (MD) (AP) only.
MediaTek [META MODE]:-
- Insert partition name (nvram, system, para, etc.).
- Format PART (META)
- Read PART (META)
- Write PART (META)
- Dump USERAREA (META)
- Dump PGPT (META)
- Huawei Y9A (FRL-L22) Force BRom
- Huawei Y9A (FRL-L22) Exit BRom
- Honor X6 (VNE-LX2) Force BRom
- Honor X6 (VNE-LX2) Exit BRom
- ADB Read Info
- ADB Reboot to Fastboot
- ADB Reboot to EDL
- ADB FRP Bypass
- Fastboot Read Info
- Fastboot Flash Partition
- Exit Fastboot Mode
- Xiaomi Enable Diag (ADB)
- Install APK (Adb)
- Generic Fastboot Factory Reset
- Generic Fastboot G-Lock Wipe Disable Payjoy APP (ADB)
- Wipe NVRAM_NVDATA (Fastboot)
- Huawei Normal To Upgrade
- Vivo Demo Remove (MT6877T)
- Vivo Demo Remove (AT)
- RealME (Wireless Test Assistant mode) Enable
- Decode Android (gesture. key) [Android 6-]
- Decode Android (contacts. db) to [VCF Card]
Android [Firmware Utlis]:–
- Extract Samsung ROM (MTK)
- Extract Huawei UPDATE (MTK)
- Extract [OPPO/Realme] ROM (MTK + QCOM) (.ofp..zip)
- Extract LG ROM (.kdz)
- Extract OnePlus ROM (.ops)
- Extract RedMagic (payload.bin)
- Extract Spreadtrum/UniSoC (PAC)
- Remove the MTK Preloader (BOOT1&LUNO)
- Extract Super IMG
- MTK PGPT to Scatter (eMMC)
- MTK Scatter to PGPT (eMMC)
- Parse MTK Preloader
- Parse MTK DA
Android [Ext4/F2FS Eplorer]:-
- Convert Ext4 Sparse IMG
- Click to download Et4 IMG here.
- Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- Samsung F-Reset (MTP)
- Samsung Read Info (MTP)
- Samsung Reboot to (DM)
- Samsung Read Info (DM)
- Samsung MTK Force Brom – BL (DM)
- Samsung MTK Force BRom – PGPT (DM)
- Samsung [SM-G532F] Force BRom (FM)
- Samsung [SM-G532F] Boot Repair
- Samsung [SM-A2268-85] Boot Repair
- Samsung [SM-A326U-B7] Boot Repair
- Samsung [SM-A326U-B8] Boot Repair
- Samsung MTK Rebulid PMT (DM)
- Samsung MTK Exit BRom (FM)
- Samsung switch (SEC CTRL FLAG) to (-1) [UBL/DBG(-1) [UBL/DBG
- Samsung [SM-A037F-B2] KG Locked Unlock Bootloader (FM) Samsung [SM-A037F-B2] KG Locked Block Hosts (FM)
- Samsung [SM-A037F) Patch KG(01) to (11).
- Samsung [SM-A037F-B2] Boot Repair
- Samsung [SM-A037U-B3] Boot Repair
- Samsung UniSoC Unlock Bootloader (FB)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 (A035F) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 LA (A035M) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 (A035G) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 Core (A032F) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC (A035F) Exit BRom (FM/FDL)
- Samsung UniSoC (A035F) Force Brom (DM)
- Samsung UniSoC ReLock Bootloader (FB)
- Samsung UniSoC A03 Core LA (A032M) Boot Repair (FM)
- Samsung UniSoC Write PAC file
- Patch XXiaomi Qualcomm MI Account Lock
- Convert Qualcomm Full Dump to RawProgram XML
Huawei [Dload Flasher ]:-
- Click to load the HUAWEI PTRABLE BASE here
- Click to load the HUAWEI UPDATE BASE here
- Click here to load the HUAWEI PCABLE CUST here.
- Click here to load this HUWEI UPDATE CUST
- Click to load the HUAWEI the PTABLE PRELOAD here.
- Click here to load the HUAWEI UPDATE – PRELOAD here.
- Click to download HUWEI BOARD SOFTWARE here.
- Load Firmware Package
- Firmware Update (DLOAD)
- Switch From FB
- Old HDLC algo
- Firmware Update (FB)
- Extract Update
- (Spreadtrum/UniSoC) Write (Spreadtrum/UniSoC) PAC file [FM(Spreadtrum/UniSoC) Write PAC file [FM
- (Spreadtrum/UniSoC) Read Info [DIAG]
- (Spreadtrum/UniSoC) Wipe Data [DIAG]
Android Utility V103:11.04.2023 :
- Added Samsung flashing mode [download mode] (single and several (4 files) as well as TAR ROMs. Ordinary raw images and flashing images in lz4 format are now available – the steady speed with the perfect ODIN protocol implementation).
- Added MediaTek disabled (Orange state) message.
- added MediaTek Re-enable (Orange state) message.
- The update also adds Xiaomi MediaTek to disable OTA updates.
- The update also includes Xiaomi MediaTek re-enabling OTA updates.
- Changes added to Android boot slot (A/B) from fastboot mode.
- Added ADB reboot mode to the recovery mode.
- The update has been added to Redmi Note (11/11T) 5G (ever go) one-click bootloader (Unlock/Relock) (All variants) (MIUI12 MIUI13, MIUI12 and MIUI14) BETA BETA.
- (evergreen) (evergreen) will be added in the future version. We’ll also verify the (ever go) function.
- – New Samsung A03 Core (A035F & A032F) dead boot repair process via USB.
- The software was created solely for educational use,
- We allow the use of it in certain circumstances, and the service is provided in its entirety,
- Without any implied or express implied.
- The author is not accountable for any harm resulting from the use or misuse of this software.
- Use only the phone for maintenance and servicing, which is legal for mobile phones.
- And should not be used to serve illegal for illegal.
- It is a risky product. USE the software at your discretion.
Android Utility V104:26.04.2023 :
- – added MTK one-click to disable DM-Verity corruption following Unlock Bootloader.
- – Addition of Xiaomi (.bat) firmware flashing via Fatsboot mode (QCOM/MTK) [BL unlock is required[BL unlock required].
- – Added Samsung flash single partition from download mode such as (boot, system, recovery, etc.) – Supported types (.bin,.img,lz4.tar).
- The Samsung MTK Dynamic Boot has been added to the Repair process for the following models:
- – SM-A125U1_ACG_A125U1UES1AUF2
- – SM-A125U1_PCT_A125U1UES2BUL1
- – SM-A125U1_PCT_A125U1UES3BVE1
- – SM-A125U_AIO_A125USQS3BVD6
- Unpack (Samsung.MTK.Dyn.Boot.Repair.rar),
- The file includes (scatter+preloader file contains (scatter+preloader) for every model in the devices listed above) the file contains (scatter+preloader for each model of the list above)
- Convert scatter into PGPT with AndroidUtility Tool –
- Write PGPT.bin as (USER Section) & PRELOADER as (Boot Section) –
- For eMMC models, for UFS devices, you can use PGPT.bin from the SAMGPT folder.
- The software was developed to be used for educational purposes only.
- We allow the use of it in certain conditions, and it’s offered as-is,
- Without any implied or express or implied.
- In no way shall the creators be held accountable for any damage resulting from the use or misuse of the software.
- Please use only the phone for maintenance and servicing, which is legal for mobile phones.
- And should not be employed for unlawful or illegal purposes.
- USE the software at your discretion.
Android Utility Tool V105:10.05.2023:
- Added Xiaomi (.tgz/.gz) directly firmware updates via the Facebook Mode (QCOM/MTK) [BL unlock required (to help save both space and time).
- Fixed Xiaomi (.bat) firmware flashing via Fatsboot mode for newer devices.
- Added Xiaomi Force flash for the scripting format that was not recognized (corrupted [bat/sh(corrupted [bat/sh]).
- Added real-time Fatsboot flashing LOG handler.
- Internal ANDROID SDK Platform-tools updated to (ADB/FB – v1.0.41 and SDK v34.0.1-9979309).
- Fixed Huawei switching between (normal/FB) mode to the upgrade; the flashing firmware procedure was also updated.
- Added A326U U8 for force-dead boot repair through USB (fully erased or improperly flashed) [contact me if you have any A326U device that is bricked).
- Added (OPPO/Realme) Correction for [Download not completed Error Code: 0x992566message, applicable to the two models below :
- Oppo F1s (A1601EX)
- Oppo A71 (CPH1717)
- Oppo F5 (CPH1723)
- Oppo A83 (CPH1729)
- Oppo F7 (CPH1819)
- Oppo F9 Pro (CPH1823)
- Oppo F7 Youth (CPH1859)
- Oppo A5s (AX5s) (CPH1909)
- Oppo F11 (CPH1911)
- Oppo A1K (CPH1923)
- Oppo F15 (CPH2001)
How To Use?
- Initially, you must get the ZIP file by clicking the link below.
- Then, you should remove all files from the drive c: ( important)
- Verify that you have removed the antivirus before you start your installation
- Then to open the folder, set up the file following some basic instructions
- Run the ” AndroidUtility.exe”
- Then, you can install all drivers if you have already installed them. If you still need to, skip this step.
- Connect the phone to your computer and try to perform any task
- Enjoy ! !!
Android Utility V103 is an exceptional tool for enthusiasts looking to unlock their Device’s full potential. Disabling Secure Boot allows you to root your Device, install Custom ROMs, and tweak performance settings. With its user-friendly Interface, Broad compatibility, and regular updates, Android Utility V103 is a must-have For anyone Seeking more control over their Android device.
Download Link:: Usersdrive – Mediafire – Google Drive – 4shared – Racaty – Drive.Filen – Up4EVER – FastuUpLoad
Android Utility V104
Download Link:: Usersdrive – Mediafire – Google Drive – Racaty – Drive.Filen – Up4EVER – UserUpLoad – FastuUpLoad
Android Utility V105
Download Link:: Usersdrive – Mediafire – Google Drive – Racaty – Drive.Filen – 4shared – UserUpLoad – FastuUpLoad
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.