Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC ENG
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC ENG (Engineering) ROM Firmware Free Download. The Official Engineering ROM is Available on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC and is available for download here. With this firmware, you will be able to solve all Network Related problems you encounter with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC, including no Network, IMEI loss, and so on.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC ENG (Engineering) ROM Firmware Flash File
Redmi Note 11 mobile was launched on January 26, 2022. The phone is equipped with a 90 Hz frequency of display. It has a 6.43-inch touchscreen display with 1080×2400 resolution at a pixel count of 409 pixels for each inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Redmi Note 11 is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor. It has 4GB and 6GB memory. It is a Redmi Note 11 that runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery of 5000mAh. It is the Redmi Note 11 supports proprietary fast charging.
In terms of cameras are concerned it’s the Redmi Note 11 on the rear comes with a quad-camera setup that has a 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera, eight-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera and a 2 megapixel (f/2.4) camera. Its rear camera setup comes with autofocus, and it has a single-front camera setup that. . one can use for selfies. It features 13-megapixels of resolution and an f/2.4 aperture.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC ENG (Engineering) ROM
Redmi Note 11 Redmi Note 11 runs MIUI 13, is built upon Android 11 and has 64GB and 128GB of internal storage. It can extend via microSD cards (up to 1GB) with an individual slot. This Redmi Note 11 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that can accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. Its dimensions are impressive. Redmi Note 11 measures 159.87 and 73.87 8.09mm (wide height x-height the thickness). It weighs 179.00 grams. The company released it in Horizon Blue, Space Black, and Starburst White colors.
Connectivity options available on the Redmi Note 11 include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac GPS.
- Bluetooth v5.00.
- Infrared USB Type-C.
- 4 G (with connectivity for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC ENG (Engineering) ROM Firmware Free Download
Sensors included on the phone include an accelerometer and ambient light sensor, magnetometer, gyroscope, compass proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
From July 5, 2022, Redmi Note 11 prices in India begin at Rs. 12,999.
- -Dead Recovery Fix
- -Format FRP/Google Account Remove
- -Remove Password Pattern
- Unbrick hanger-on logo Fix
- -Remove Virus
- Only fix LCD and Vibrant.
- -FIX IMEI_Baseband
- -Demo Remove
- -Global Rom Full Flash
- -Chinese To Global Convert
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC ENG (Engineering) ROM Firmware
How To Use?
- Install and save the ENG ROM file on your computer.
- After you have extracted this Redmi Note 11 NFC ENG Rom Package, you will be able to download a Qualcomm USB Driver,
- UMT QCFire, and ENG Flash File.
- Now, download the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC.
- After successfully installing the HS USB Qdloader 9008 driver onto the PC,
- You must be able to connect your Xiaomi device to your computer via USB cable. USB cable.
- When your device is connected to your computer, you must switch it to its EDL Mode (Emergency Download Mode) (Short Test Point).
- After your device has entered EDL Mode,
- Start your UMT Qcfire Tool and load the ENG Flash ROM File by pressing this rawprogram0.xml button.
- Press the Flash Button to begin the flashing process when the ENG ROM has been loaded.
- After the flashing process has completed When the Flashing process is complete, unplug the Redmi Note 11 NFC ENG Firmware device from the PC and then restart it.
- Only for testing purposes
- You must backup your ROM and personal information.
- It will erase all your data.
- Be sure Your Phone has at least 40% to prevent the possibility of a sudden shutdown.
Compatible: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: If you are looking to test the tool above, make a backup of your personal information from Your Android Smartphone or Tablet. Because flashing any firmware or recovery could damage the device.
Download Link:: Link
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.