Geeklock Utility Tool V0.0.0.4 Adds New Options
Geeklock Utility Tool V0.4 Free Download. is a small utility designed for Windows computers. It allows users to disable FRP, reset data in the ADB mode, and remove Samsung’s OPPO Update Enabled Diag Port (ADB ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot), Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot), Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot), Device Information (Fastboot), ADB Action, Fastboot Action.
- CAM Tool By Sanny KP Latest Tool
- iUnlock Remove After A Long Time Returns Fmi OFF iCloud Unlock Service Tool
- How To Reset Spectrum Router
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 1
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 2
- GSM ATOZ TOOL 3
- Telegram Group
It helps to resolve numerous software issues using one cli tool. There is no requirement to download or install.
Features Geeklock Utility Tool:
- Take FRP off,
- Reset Data using an ADB mode
- Remove Samsung OPPO Update Enable Diag Port (ADB / ROOT), Unbrick Software (Fastboot),
- Huawei ID (Factory Fastboot),
- Comm Server MOTO (Fastboot),
- Details about Devices (Fastboot),
- ADB Action,
- Fastboot Action
- Read about Xiaomi Info. Xiaomi Info
- Read about Moto Info
- Commserver Moto
- Huawei ID
- Fix IMEI 0 Moto
- Factory Reset
- Reset Recovery
- Unbrick Active A
- Unbrick Active B
- Obtain Logo Original
- Fix Logo One Click
- Active Diag
- IMEI Original Samsung
- The Backup Celebration MTK
How to Use?
- The first step is to get the ZIP file by clicking the link below.
- After that, you need to remove all files from C: drive this is vitally crucial
- Then go to the folder in which you will need to extract the entire file
- Execute this executable ” Menu Utilidades 0.0.0.4.exe.”
- Then, you’ll be able to install all drivers if you already have them installed. If not, skip this step.
- Connect the phone and attempt to perform any task
- Enjoy !!!
Compatible: The tool works flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: If you are looking to test the tool above, you should back up the personal data on Your Android Smartphone or Tablet. Because flashing any recovery or Firmware could cause the device to be damaged.
Credits: Geeklock Utility Tool was developed as a service by and for the creator. The total credit goes to the developer who distributes the tool at no cost.