TWRP Flasher Toolkit By UML Mobile Solution
Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which is functions often unsupported by stock recovery images.
TWRP Flasher is allowed users to flash recovery img in fastboot mode with need bootloader unlocked device. some old device is direct flash without an unlocked bootloader device. the tool is free for all users no need to buy or activate it, in the market already run lots of tools for flashing TWRP IMG files. but this is working also on windows 11. if any problem you can face then comment below.
Features TWRP Flasher:
- Choose TWRP img file
- Fastboot Mode
- Fastboot info
- Bootloader Info
- Fastboot reboot
How To Use?
- First, you need to download the setup file
- Extract setup file
- Install setup file
- Back to desktop and run shortcut file as admin
- Enable USB debugging on your android phone
- and unlocked bootloader with google it which model do you need to unlock
- Next download TWRP IMG file for your model search on google easily you have to download
- Open the tool and choose twrp.zip file and boot mobile in fastboot mode
- Next, simply click on the flash button and wait for the process to end.
Well, that’s all about How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot on Android and we hope that steps were really straightforward. Still, if you are facing any issues, feel free to comment below and we will try to help. Now that TWRP is installed on your phone, it’s time to go flash some custom ROMs. You’re gonna love them!
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit) runs completely.
Take a backup: If you are ready to try the above tool, please back up your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. As a firmware or recovery shines can be a brick device.
Credit: TWRP Flasher Tool Kit is created and distributed by the manufacturer. Therefore, full credit goes on to developer to share the tool for free.