SPD Upgrade Tool (SpreadTrum Flash Tool) is a small application for Windows Computer, which allows you to flash or install .pac firmware (ROM) on devices running on Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset.
What is SPD Upgrade Tool?
1) Simple UI:
2) Supports all SpreadTrum Devices:
3) Flash PAC Firmware:
4) Flash P5C Firmware:
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
6) Inbuilt Drivers ALL SPD
How To Use?
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on the Computer (if in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.pac based) of your Spreadtrum Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .pac based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract SPD Upgrade Tool on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download SPD Upgrade Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once Upgrade Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on the Load Packet Button:
- Locate the .pac firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and click on Open Button:
- SPD Upgrade Tool Select Pac
- Now, Connect your Spreadtrum Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Now, Click on the Start Downloading Button to begin the installation or flashing process.
- SPD Upgrade Tool Start
- Now, the installation process will begin and may take a couple of minutes to complete.
- During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message:
- Now, Close SPD Upgrade Tool and Disconnect your Spreadtrum Device from the Computer.
- Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile Device and you are ready to use it.
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit) runs completely.
Take a backup: If you are ready to try the above tool, please back up your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. As a firmware or recovery shines can be a brick device.
Credits: SPD upgrade device is created and distributed by the R25.20.3901 manufacturer. Therefore, full credit goes on to developer to share the tool for free.