Redmi 6A Flash After Dead Solution With Modified Firmware (Remove FRP or MiCloud). Redmi 6A Dead after Flashing Solution Using modified Firmware. Free download. Redmi 6a is flashing using SP flash tools and dead. Then this article is for you. I tested the Firmware using mi account. FRP is already deleted. You only need to update the Firmware using the latest sp flash tool version, which bypasses the auth. The method works 100 100% and will restore the redmi 6a phone within a minute.
Redmi 6A Flash After Dead Solution With Modified Firmware (Remove FRP or MiCloud)
- Qualcomm Master Tool V1.2 FRP Remove Qualcomm Tool
- DRT DEVICE RESET TOOLS OPPO REMOVE PATTERN & FRP TOOL
- DRT Device Reset Oppo Tools Free Download
All Tools For Rent
- Chimera Tool
- Unlock Tool
- OCTOPLUS BOX
- Z3X Box
- UMT PRO
- EFT PRO
- Sigma Box
Inbox For Details
- Repair Dead Boot
- Personally test-driven
- Take Mi Account Off
- Remove FRP Lock
- No Need Box, Dongle
- Flashing Using SP Flash Tool
I discovered this problem in every stock version, including Cust Partition Write, UMT, and flash tool. Therefore I resolved it 100 percent of the time by writing this altered one…this version already unlocks the Mi account and FRP.
How to Use?
- In the beginning, you must install the Firmware Here’s : HERE
- Copy the Firmware to C: (Recommended)
- Download SP Flash Tool (Extract on desktop)
- Download MCT MTK Author Bypass Version 4 (Extract on your desktop)
- Then download the LiBUSB driver to install it.
- Get the MTK driver (if already downloaded, do not repeat this process)
- You are now ready to flash firmware Start and use the sp flash utility and select the scatter file.
- Then, open the mct MTK bypass software and launch, then hit the bypass button.
- Then, connect the red 6a device to the computer by pressing the Volume + key.
- Now visit the SP flash program and select the download button. Click on the download button and uncheck from the cust—img file.
- Then take several minutes for the flashing to be complete. Once flashing has been completed. Turn off your device and verify that the device is turned on or not.
- Enjoy !!!