AOMEI Partition Assistant
AOMEI Distribution Assistant is an easy-to-use use in hard disk distribution software. AOMEI Distribution Assistant 9.3 offers different free distribution management features for both home users and commercial users. It guarantees complete features for creation, size, transfer, copy, delete, wipe, layout, configure, integrate, distribution, and more.
Built-in step-by-step wards, including the entire hard disk cloning, copying, to easily eliminate complex operations. The importance of AOMEI distribution Assistant Standard Edition License enables you to enhance the space available on the hard disk faster to improve the ability to actually distribute. Smart Transfer Wizard can easily help you move OS to another hard disk including SSD and HDD. Steady distribution recovery helper, lost and deleted distribution your problem is no longer. Creating a bootable disk allows you to access your hard disk even the original OS crash.
AOMEI Distribution Assistant Professional Edition Creek has many new features and has completely set the previous insects. OS Transfer Wizards to move you OS to move OS in another hard disk including SSD and HDD without reinstalling OS and applications. Creating a bootable CD allows you to manage your hard disk even outside the Windows OS or unable to boot the system. AOMEI Distribution Assistant Unlimited Edition features more than key standard edition. It is specially designed for PC users, workstation users, commercial users, and some advanced users who are ready to pay for the best products.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Full Version Features
- Resize and move partition without data loss.
- Merge adjacent partitions into one.
- Merge unallocated space into a partition.
- Split one big partition into two or more.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another.
- Copy (Clone) partition to the new hard drive.
- Align partition to boost performance and lifespan of disk.
- Change partition type ID and change serial number.
- Linux partition management: create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc.
- Create more partitions even without unallocated space.
- Delete, format, and wipe partition easily.
- Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa.
- Convert the FAT partition to the NTFS file system.
- Change partition label and drive letter.
- Hide and check partition, wipe unallocated space.
- active partition and view partition properties.
- Disk Management Features:
- Copy (Clone) disk without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa.
- Rebuild MBR to repair or add boot code.
- Delete all partitions on a disk directly.
- Wipe hard drive to permanently erase sensitive data.
- Disk surface test to check and fix bad sectors.
- Initialize disk.
- View disk properties.
- Extend Partition Wizard: built-in “Extend system partition” and “Select any partition”.
- Disk Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Disk Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
- Partition Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Partition Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD: system migration to a solid-state drive or hard disk drive, and support MBR and GPT disks.
- Partition Recovery Wizard: recover lost or deleted partitions with ease.
- Make Bootable CD Wizard: create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK.
- Windows To Go Creator: Install Windows 10/8 to a USB flash drive or a removable disk
- Improved algorithm to ensure a faster and safer process of moving partition.
- Enhanced data protection technologies to keep data safe.
- Flexible and adjustable drag & drop interface makes the complicated simple
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
- Provide the option to shut down the computer after completing all operations.
- Support all hardware RAID, such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.
- Support virtual disk partition in VMware, VirtualBox, and Virtual PC.
- Support most HDD standards, such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, SSD, USB 1.0/2.0, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- Support removable devices, such as USB flash drive (New!), memory card, memory stick, and so on.
- Support file systems including FAT, FAT32, and NTFS.
- New! Support MBR disk and GPT disk up to 4TB.
- Support up to 32 disks in one system.
- Multi-language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, etc.
How To AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.3
- First Download AOMEI Partition Assistant from below Links.
- After the Download Install the Program As Normal.
- After Install Run the Software.
- Copy the & Paste into C/Program files/AOMEI Partition Assistant.
- Now Run the Keygen & Get Serial key & Registered the AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.3.
- Use any Email & Name.
- You are Done it. Now Enjoy the Full version.